What We Offer You
- Free Access to Profiles of Families Approved to Adopt
- Open Adoption Information Packet
- An account on our private adoption social network
- Your personal Adoption Counselor
- Free & Confidential Services
- Free Post-Adoption Support for Life
- Complete Handling of all Your Legal Needs
- A Guided Walk Through of the Entire Adoption Process
All the adopting families you see on our website have passed background checks and have been pre-screened to adopt. They receive education from our counseling staff about open adoption.
A guide to the the open adoption process, and the services we offer you. (We mail it in a confidential envelope)
Join a community of women who have gone through the adoption process too. Share photos, stories, and more.
All our adoption counselors are trained social workers who can answer all your questions. Any conversation you have with your counselor is private.
Our services for pregnant women are completely free and 100% confidential. We are here to support you through this time.
Our counselors are here for you any time during or after your adoption. Whether you want to get information, or just talk about how you feel, you can always find support with IAC.
Our staff is experienced with the legal issues and paperwork surrounding adoption, and will make sure everything is handled properly.
From the moment you contact the Independent Adoption Center, you'll be in good hands. We will answer all your questions and help you find the best option for you.